As the leading cannabis multi-state operator (MSO), AYR Wellness is on a journey to be a force for good; and it all starts with our belief in the power and potential of the plant.
We believe in creating an environment in which we can all flourish, one where every individual can find their genius and pursue their passion, because it’s this dedication to creating a culture of excellence, one where we’re all empowered to achieve our dreams, that will propel us forward. We’re a company that puts our people first. A place where talent is rewarded, diversity is celebrated, and innovative thinking is championed and we believe that together we can build a better and brighter future for ourselves, our industry, and our world.
Join us as we create wonder together.
The Production Planner / Scheduler is responsible for creating, executing, and monitoring production scheduling and labor management
Duties and Responsibilities
- This position will be responsible for scheduling production.
- Evaluate and determine estimated production line set-ups, cycle times, and work center hours.
- Perform root cause analysis of business processes and system problems and recommend solutions.
- Reviews current processes and recommends continuous improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Assists in fostering a positive work environment, treating everyone with dignity and respect while perpetuating a curiosity for “everything cannabis.”
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; especially Excel
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must be dependable, professional, and confident. And be able to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
- Able to pass all background checks as mandated by the Florida Cannabis Control Commission
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a Florida Agent certification
- Must be 21 years of age or older as required by the Florida Cannabis Control Commission
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Equivalent combination of work/education experience accepted
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Problem-identifying and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to sit in a vehicle for extended periods of time
- Prioritize work with minimal direction
Manages department within a function with authority to hire/terminate
Work is performed in several locations that include a cannabis cultivation and production facility. The working area may be odorous at times and loud due to fans and filtration systems, fluctuating between cold and warm temperatures. It involves frequent contact with staff. Work may include dealing with law enforcement and occasional State inspectors. May be asked to occasionally travel to locations outside of AYR’s network.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
At AYR Wellness, our vision is to be a force for good in all we do and to bring lasting positive change to our communities, our industry, and our world. And it wouldn’t be possible without our exceptionally talented team. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the uniqueness of each employee and supports their individual journey in finding their genius and pursuing their passion.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to pursuing our vision for the future, and we believe that our success is dependent on building a truly equitable, collaborative, and inclusive team. One that reflects the diversity of the communities that we serve.
In addition to a generous benefits package, and unparalleled career opportunities, as an employee at Ayr Wellness, you can expect to be provided with industry-leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the wonderful world of cannabis.