As a member of the B2B team at WM Holding Company, you'll share our ambition to grow the client base and increase engagement aggressively. You will work on projects designed to improve sell through, onboarding, and the overall support processes for your assigned product(s) to scale. The right person will be comfortable operating in a high volume operational environment, and will be able to adapt quickly to change, while maintaining a positive attitude. In addition, a high degree of cross functional management and communication across Customer Success, Sales, Customer Support, Product, Engineering, and Marketing will be critical to the success of your programs.
Weedmaps is the cloud platform that powers the Cannabis industry. We help millions of consumers learn about and find Cannabis while also helping thousands of organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their Cannabis business, whether they are a grower, producer, retailer or consumer. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from application infrastructure to end user devices. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers, medical institutions and government agencies see the benefits of an industry platform. As the dominant technology leader in the rapidly expanding cannabis space, Weedmaps has an opportunity to help define the market landscape - and we invite you to help capitalize on this once in a lifetime opportunity.
The impact you'll make:
- Key stakeholder in strategic planning and goal framework in the SaaS businesses - i.e., product features, sales positioning, and comp levers needed to win.
- Provide Sales GTM plans based on the provided market opportunity to develop state level plans by product line on target customers and plans to attack. Collaborate with Product Marketing Management and counterparts on the WM Revenue GTM team
- Co-lead sales pitches for select clients in each market and develop scalable sales tactics and strategies for the long tail.
- Provide direction on pitch materials by collaborating with Revenue and Product Marketing Management on strategy and Sales Operations/Enablement on the deck creation.
- Report out Voice of the Customer trends by leveraging product feedback process and bug reporting collaborating with Revenue & Global Support leads to unlock key blockers for revenue and retention.
- Build SOPs for how to onboard, set up, and configure clients for usage by internal teams & external clients. Leverage RACI format - who is responsible, who is accountable, who is consulted, who is informed for clear lines of ownership.
- Collaborate across Customer Success, Sales, Customer Support, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- SOPs highlight key operational opportunities to streamline processes either with a) product development b) tool usage/optimization of SF or other tech resources or c) team reassignment/outsource
What you've accomplished:
- BS/BA Degree
- 6+ years of experience with proven success in sales operations, sales enablement, marketing, sales, and/or customer success within software sales.
- Track record of reliably delivering effective go-to-market project plans that are built in collaboration with different team stakeholders.
- Cross-functional team leadership, influence, management, and alignment experience.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Comfort with, and ability to operate at an aggressive, accelerated, iterative pace in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
Our 2022 Benefits:
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits (effective Day1):
- Employee - employer paid premium 100%
- Dependent - employer paid premium 80%
- HMO - Kaiser & Anthem
- PPO and HDHP with HSA - Anthem
- Basic Life & AD&D - employer paid 1x salary
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer contribution)
- PTO (3 weeks accrued); 5 sick days
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- FSA (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company-paid identity theft protection
- Rocket Lawyer legal services platform
- Paid parental leave
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- You get to play a meaningful role in the future of cannabis and how it’s regarded globally
- Catered lunches provided while working in the office and curated snack boxes delivered to your door when working at home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Endless opportunities to network and connect with your fellow Weedmappers through education and speaker series, Employee Resource Groups, happy hours, team celebrations, game nights and much more!
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
WM Technology, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: MAPS) mission is to power a transparent and inclusive global cannabis economy. Now in its second decade, WM Technology has been a driving force behind much of the legislative change we’ve seen in the past 10 years.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology, is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.