The economies of tomorrow are highly regulated today -- that's where we come in. Fyllo enables highly regulated companies to conquer compliance at scale, empowering our customers with the confidence to grow boldly. The first vertical we are tackling is cannabis.
As a first mover, our pioneering technology makes compliance at scale possible in the fragmented cannabis industry. Having been founded in 2019, we’re currently in Series B and have raised 60 million to date. Moving forward, we see the opportunity to enter many additional verticals that suffer from similar constraints. This is just the beginning! Come join us as we continue to innovate for a better way.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will lead innovative marketing efforts for Fyllo's Data Marketplace. Our Data Marketplace is leveraged by mainstream brands to reach previously inaccessible cannabis and CBD consumers. You would help to drive sales enablement, work across product, engineering, marketing, BD and sales to represent the voice of key customers and partners. Part of this includes aggregating feedback, synthesizing insights and identifying opportunities as part of a product strategy and planning function. If you are someone who is customer focused and a relentless prioritizer who works collaboratively, we would love to hear from you!
Day to Day
- Assist in product and feature launches (internal and external training and communications, value proposition, campaigns)
- Drive Sales Enablement: product training materials, win/loss data management, prioritization of sales collateral creation
- Drive Partner Marketing: collaborate with data, agency and platform partners to support programs
- Help to manage market segmentation, messaging and positioning
- Monitor and integrate market feedback
- Ensure product roadmap reflects customer needs
- Develop and lead stakeholder research to support overall product strategy
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in product marketing and growth
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environments
- Experience in the data ecosystem
- Knowledge of MarTech/AdTech
- Proven problem solver across a variety of business challenges
- Collaborative and inclusive
- Ability to influence and drive change through others including senior executives
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and create clarity
Perks! Unlimited PTO, monthly mobile stipend, home office stipend, 401K, FSA/HSA, hybrid or remote work schedule, Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage, paternity and maternity leave, pre-tax commuter programs and more .