Quick Apply Full-time6 hours ago
Full Job Description
Distributing a quarter billion dollars worth of weed a year is a fairly complex technical problem - our Product Team plays a critical role in streamlining every aspect of our day-to-day operation as we scale to shipping billions of dollars' worth of cannabis products. Nabis is looking for a sharp, self-motivated, kind, collaborative, problem-solving Product Manager to join our team.
We're not short on ideas, but we do need someone that can use their own insight, connection to users, data, and knowledge of technical feasibility to make product strategy decisions and lead a team from concept to execution. We're looking for someone that'd be capable, either now or in the future, of being the CEO at their own startup.
- Show up every day, having the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you enjoy working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Have strong experience and expertise in collaborating with Designers and Engineers to ship well-designed user-facing apps.
- Be comfortable with - and adept at - interacting directly with customers, showing a proven ability to uncover their true needs.
- Be an expert at stakeholder management, integrating their expertise with customer and business needs to achieve success.
- Be excited to be held accountable to numbers that measure real outcomes.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Former engineer or product designer.
- Have data-diving experience writing SQL (Postgres) queries.
- Background with React, GraphQL, Node, and Debugging in AWS.
- Have experience building well-designed apps in a Product-led Growth environment and can leverage that experience here.
- Collaborating: Every successful PM needs to be able to work well within cross-functional teams. Especially critical for this role will be the ability to build and maintain successful relationships across not only engineering, data, and design, but also operations.
- Rolling up your sleeves: Everyone from our CEO down is a doer, and this role is no exception. You love doing the less glamorous work of a PM (digging into or cleaning data, writing specs and stories, and planning or evaluating sprints). Being ruthless about prioritization: There are only so many hours in a day, and only so many engineering man/woman months on a team. You always know what the most important projects and tasks are and where the highest ROI is.
- Structured thinking and process-oriented: Nabis is a high-growth company and scaling quickly in all dimensions. You will be the lynchpin in several products that run non-stop. A key element of this role is the ability to provide clear protocols and processes to support business-critical functions including Customer Support and Operations in their day-to-day activities.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
- You'll work at the fastest-growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work-from-home policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision: 75% of employee premium paid by Nabis
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan, and equity compensation structure
- Cannabis industry discounts at retail shops across California
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation. Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash co-founder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit, and Twitch co-founder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Job Type: Full-time