Jane Technologies - Product Manager, Measurement
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with experience bringing new products to market. We are looking for someone with a strong product mindset; a combination of business savvy, customer centricity and technical knowledge. Someone who is passionate about the customer's journey and you will report directly into the Lead PM for Digital Merchandising (brand and advertising tools). As the Senior Product Manager for Digital Merchandising Measurement, you'll own development of new metrics, dashboards, and other reporting and analytics features to help brands and retailers measure the performance of their marketing campaigns on Jane.
Jane is an MIT-founded, high growth, and rapidly expanding technology company in the cannabis industry. As the cannabis industry's first complete real-time marketplace, we aim to provide consumers with a confident, safe and simple shopping experience. Users can browse local products in real-time, compare by price, proximity or popularity and place orders at local stores for pickup or delivery - all on the industry's largest marketplace. In addition to our marketplace, we provide online menus and end-to-end checkout flows to dispensaries by integrating directly with their POS systems and leveraging real-time data to connect dispensaries and consumers. Jane's Digital Merchandising team owns development of brand tools and advertising products, giving brands the ability to manage their product listings and to drive additional traffic to their own content through advertising.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane's success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded eCommerce company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- Define, own, and execute the product roadmap of new ad templates, content widgets, and other features that allow brands to reach shoppers.
- Plan and coordinate releases across relevant functions (marketing, partner success, engineering, etc.)
- Implement processes to ideate, prioritize, build, release, and track products across our retail vertical.
- Create lines of communication with internal teams to capture, prioritize, and report out on retail partner feature requests and bugs.
- Coordinate and conduct retail partner interviews as part of product discovery to identify areas of opportunity.
- Author product requirement documents and align with Product Design and Engineering on feature phasing, requirements, execution, and rollout plans.
- Measure success of feature releases and iterate through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- The ability to operate effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Successful track record of bringing new products to market
- 2+ years of experience releasing measurement products or features, such as metric development, attribution models, 3rd party measurement vendor integrations. - prefer that they have experience developing advertising measurement products but general measurement/analytics experience is also acceptable.
- Experience with SQL, database technology, etc. - ability to run queries, investigate data on their own as needed.
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.