The Ontario Cannabis Store provides safe, responsible access to recreational cannabis for adults 19 and older. We operate the sole legal online store for recreational cannabis in Ontario and we are the provincial wholesaler of cannabis for private retail stores.
Working at the OCS is a unique opportunity to be part of an agile start-up in a ground-breaking new industry. We’re a diverse team passionate about delivering a great customer experience, working together with mutual respect and building value out of our differences. We’re an inclusive organization that understands that delivering great results comes out of ensuring every voice is heard.
About the Role
The OCS is looking for a Product Lifecycle Analyst to join our Merchandising team. The Analyst will be responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of cannabis products at OCS, and the creation and maintenance of all cannabis products listed at OCS. Keeping the customer experience at the center of every task, the Product Lifecycle Analyst will ensure accuracy and consistency in product data and will enrich products with attributes and information that will be used by the cannabis industry in Ontario. This is a highly collaborative role that presents an exciting opportunity to use your astute communication skills while working with cross-functional teams to ensure pricing, product attributes, descriptions and images are completed.
About Your Day
- Set up all new items in Microsoft Dynamics D365 within established timelines
- Ensure accuracy of product information and follow established conventions for product attributes and assets, follow up on missing data and correct any errors in a timely manner
- Publish all products to relevant sales channels and own the product lifecycle process
- Assist when necessary, with the collection of product information and assets
- Ensure all data reflected in the onboarding tracker is aligned with data in Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve the product onboarding process
- Execute all product change requests within established timelines, make daily updates as needed to THC and CBD values
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot problems and issues that arise, and ensure these issues are resolved quickly
- Support cross-functional teams with requests for information or product data updates to D365
- Update and maintain standard operating procedures related to product onboarding and maintenance
- Maintain product catalogue and product lifecycles, ensuring that lifecycle status is accurately reflected across sales channels, action any changes in a timely manner
- Perform routine audits of product lifecycles, assortments, and attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, or Analytics or equivalent combination of experience with completion of post-secondary education
- 3+ years of experience working with product or master data
- 3+ years of experience working in retail operations, merchandising, eCommerce, or cannabis industry
- Knowledge of cannabis attributes is not required, but is an asset
- Attention to detail, communication and collaboration, operational mindset, creative problem-solving, curious and eager to learn
- Experience using ERP or PIM software, experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 is an asset
About the Job
City: Toronto, ON
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: Rare, within the GTA
Application Deadline: Friday May 27, 2022 11:59 pm
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. Effective February 2022, you will be required to be in the office 1-2 days each week, with the ability to work from home for the remaining workdays (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance).
- Currently, our office is open and available to use but it is not mandatory to be in office until February 2022
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools (i.e., MS Teams)
We are committed to providing an accessible, equitable and inclusive candidate and employee experience. We provide reasonable accommodation throughout the recruitment process and in employment. If you require an accommodation, please let us know, we will work with you to meet your needs.