“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID:** 1865
Remote Work Available:** No
Job Title: Post Harvest Technician
Location: Lesage, WV
The Post Harvest Technician is responsible for ensuring incoming cannabis flower materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate medical processing equipment
- Participates in all steps of the process including intake, drying, curing, and trimming
- Maintain compliance using a centralized tracking system
- Approves incoming flower batches by confirming specifications; conducting visual and physical verifications for its future eon the production line
- Documents moisture testing results by completing reports and logs; summarizing, passing, and failing moisture results; inputting data into company databases
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; re-calibration
- Collects third-party testing samples
- “Burping” flower bins while curing to ensure our product is at the highest potential when sold in dispensaries
- Ensure all product is accounted for according to company policy and procedures
- Posses the ability to be flexible and work in various sectors of the production department as needed/requested by direct supervisor
- Work wil several full-time employees while creating synergy with members of other departments
- Receive raw batched items and ensure appropriate storage
- Ensure that all raw batch items received are of good quality and appropriate quantity
- Sort batch items according to their type
- Ensure that the same type of batched items are stored together
- Count and record batch items
- Participate in packaging and assembling items of any kind
- Prepare processed medicine in accordance with standard work instructions and procedures
- Ensure that medicine products are processed and prepared by following standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Clean counters and floors to ensure a safe working environment
- Perform duties on the packaging line by loading and adjusting items
- Label packaged medicine items appropriately
- Monitor quality and quantity of items being produced
- Attend to other job duties as assigned by management
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:**
- Controls and instrumentation experience
- Ensure timeliness of return from breaks
- Work in a fast-paced controlled environment
- Work with chemicals, oils, and sharp objects
- Processing quality experience
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage changes in working schedule
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a level 2 background screening
- A High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.