“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID:** 1244
Remote Work Available:** No
Job Title: Post-Harvest Technician
Reports to: Post Harvest Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
The Post-Harvest Technician participates with drying, curing, and trimming in a production scale medical cannabis facility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities**
- Participates in all steps of the post-harvest process including intake, drying, curing, and trimming.
- Maintain compliance using a centralized tracking system.
- Documenting testing results through reports and logs.
- Inputting data into the company database.
- Ensure all product is accounted for according to company policy and procedures.
- Continual quality control assessment as product moves through the process.
- Maintaining and operating all equipment in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensure an overall positive, safe and clean environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills And Qualifications**
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cannabis handling including drying, curing, and trimming.
Ability to work hands on with cannabis plant material daily.
Possess the ability to be flexible and work in various sectors of the production department as needed/requested by the direct supervisor.
Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with members of other departments.
Create a proactive environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
Self-motivated, innovative, and a team player.
Excellent time management skills, driving efficiency and productivity to ensure goals are consistently meet while maintaining high quality finished product.
Remain compliant with all legal and company regulations.
Must have valid Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater).
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise).
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.