“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID:** 1330
Remote Work Available:** No
Reports to: Cure Manager
Location: Madison, FL
The Cure Lead will ensure that daily functions of the department are being performed correctly and efficiently while confirming accuracy and quality throughout the Curing process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:**
- Verify that all employees are aware and adhere to the company's Uniform and Attendance policies.
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training for the task at hand and the tasks are being completed according to the SOP's. Any questions that the Cure Technicians have regarding task should be directed to you.
- Perform daily team meeting with your group to go over the tasks for the day.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean on a daily basis
- Reporting any issues or updates on a daily basis directly to Cure Manager
- Complete intake forms pertaining to incoming deliveries throughout the day from various departments and sites
- Complete daily inventory checks to ensure associated internal and external audits are performed with ease and accuracy
- Verify that all flower transfers are properly executed per week, and that each flower batch is transferred to the appropriate pipeline and destination in a timely manner
- Ensure that all moisture testing is conducted in real time and all associated logs are updated daily
- Make sure tools and equipment are maintained, cleaned and calibrated as needed
- Ensure that all necessary sample testing is conducted daily, while also verifying that transport delivers testing samples to internal Lab
- Ability to effectively and accurately read transport manifests for incoming flower deliveries
- Ability to physically verify each flower batch to ensure the utmost quality while adhering to specifications set by QA department
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:**
- Possesses a previous Cannabis work history with knowledge of Curing/Drying Cannabis Flower
- Possesses a strong understanding of common plant deficiencies.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret issues and find solutions quickly
- Strong computer skills.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:**
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must have valid drivers license or ability to obtain one
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace**
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.