“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID:** 2018
Remote Work Available:** No
Job Title: Harvest Team Lead
Reports to: Harvest Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
The Harvest Team Lead will direct workflow and lead others in a positive productive manner. The ideal candidate for this position is equally comfortable directing others and carrying out tasks themselves. This role is responsible for overseeing 15-30 employees and controls workflow of harvest in a fast-paced environment. He/she will work with the growers to inspect product during harvest for quality defects to ensure the procedures are being followed and meet specific requirements set forth by the master grower.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Trans all employees and offer proper harvest techniques, advice or assistance daily
- Candidate should be able to efficiently supervise a group of 15-30 people
- Directs the team in carrying out procedures and schedules
- Diagnose plant health, deficiencies, pests, and other issues while coming up with the best solution to harvesting product
- Can adjust to environment changes, relocating, and be able to work at other established work sites
- Maintains open communication with management team and coworker, must be able to give verbal directives, training information, and policies
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong understanding of harvest techniques and cannabis pests/diseases
- Prior experience harvesting cannabis in different environments with various techniques
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, light fixtures/bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners, dehumidifies, and plumbing
- Works well in team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, bilingual (Spanish) highly preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Bilingual highly preferred
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.