**Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
**About This Job
**Dutchie is looking for an ACH-focused Payments Onboarding Strategist to oversee our DutchiePay application and onboarding. Once retailers are committed, the payments team member will handle everything from account activation to on-going program management of the payment solution, including some support and triage. This is a fast-paced team, so we're looking for someone who excels at time management and managing multiple priorities while working cross-functionally both internally and externally.
**What You'll Do...
- Assist customers through DutchiePay and Cashless ATM application / onboarding / activation process
- Manage and coordinate new account applications from inbound prospective clients
- Liaise with sales team to assist in the sign-up process
- Timely onboarding calls to activate payment solution and ensure functionality
- Conduct account reviews to improve processing volume
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for underwriting
- Provide ongoing support after activation and escalate cases, as needed
- Pinpoint areas for operational process improvements
- Analyze and maintain data elements that contribute to the Payments initiative
**What You Bring...
- 3+ years of customer-facing operations, implementation, or project management experience in a payments environment (ACH experience preferred)
- Ability to coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong sense of teamwork and while working independently
- Intermediate computer skills (Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, DocuSign)
- Operate independently with little supervision on a day-to-day basis
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.