VIVO Cannabis™ is a Toronto based, TSX listed corporation with operations in three countries. Its Canadian operations, Canna Farms Limited, ABcann Medicinals Inc. and Harvest Medicine Inc. are recognized for trusted, premium cannabis products and services.
VIVO holds production and sales licences from Health Canada and operates world-class indoor and seasonal air-house cultivation facilities. VIVO has a collection of premium brands, each targeting different customer segments, including Canna Farms™, Beacon Medical™, Fireside™, Fireside-X™, Lumina™ and Canadian Bud Collection™. Harvest Medicine, VIVO's patient-centric, scalable network of medical cannabis clinics, has serviced over 150,000 patient visits. VIVO is pursuing several partnership and product development opportunities and focuses its international efforts on Germany and Australia.
Reporting to the Patient Experience Manager the Patient Care Associate joins the other member of the Patient Experience Team from Moncton, NB. The Patient Experience Associate is responsible for interacting and communicating in a confidential manner with VIVO patients and plays an important role with helping register and renew medical patients, by offering knowledgeable support of VIVO portfolio and program offerings.
The responsibilities of a Patient Care Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with patients and clinics by telephone, fax and email to provide them with educated support about Canna Farms products and services.
- Place orders for clients over the phone.
- Conduct regular outgoing calls to patients, tied to specific patient acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Process patient information electronically within compliance standards of the regulated industry.
- Enter, review, and correct client information via fax and mail.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques.
- Provide full administrative support including scanning, copying, filing, data entry and other tasks as needed.
- Part of team with patient retention focus.
- Establish of patient relationship as warm and friendly willing to help in all situations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Grade 12 diploma.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Experience in a call centre is desired.
- Customer Service driven personality is an asset.
- Patient-centric and solutions-focused
- Bilingual is an asset.
- Ability to type 45wpm.
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office Applications.
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented, organized, and accurate when processing data and documentation
- Can work independently and can collaborate with a team.
- Ability to be adaptable under pressure and deal with conflicting demands.
VIVO Competencies & Values
- Unity – We know great outcomes in business aren’t accomplished by one person, they are accomplished by a team, success for us hinges on collaboration
- Accountability – We take ownership and have a bias for action that allows us to produce excellent customer-centric results
- Integrity – We know it’s this simple, wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it, right is right even if no one is doing it
- Innovation – We strive to identify and embrace opportunities to differentiate and elevate the experience of our customers and our employees
- Self-Awareness – We embrace reflection and feedback so our growth and development thrive
- Leadership – We know authenticity in our interactions and empowering those around us makes us valued leaders no matter our position
Job Type: Full-time