Bilingual Patient Care Representative (Contract) , Leamington, ON
Monday through Saturday (Rotation)
Tilray Inc. is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and CPG company that is changing people's lives for the better
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
Reporting to the Patient Care Supervisor, we are seeking outgoing, friendly, dynamic and compassionate team players with a passion for helping people, to join our Customer Care team at our Leamington ON. facility. Dependable, detail oriented and customer centric individuals will be considered for this critical role that ensures that every patient experiences Tilray’s industry leading exceptional customer service. As this position is primarily telephone based, above average verbal and interpersonal skills are essential.
This position works a rotating schedule of:
Monday through Saturday
8:15am - 4:45pm
9:00am - 5:30pm
9:30am - 6:00pm
11:30am - 8:00pm
Role and Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls from customers, providing support, guidance, education and answering questions, including supporting them in their cannabis ordering
- Receive, process, and verify the accuracy of orders and patient registration information
- Initiate required action for response to patient service requests including maintaining patient files and communicating information to the appropriate personal/departments
- Thorough understanding of Health Canada’s Cannabis regulations
- Collect and disseminate feedback based on client follow up calls
- Develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the client care department as a whole.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bilingual in French is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive energy and enthusiasm every day
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- Call center experience an asset
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Available to work evening hours and weekends
- Skillful at conveying information and ideas concisely and correcting issues promptly and professionally
- Due to the nature of the business and working with controlled substances, all new employees will be required to complete a background check prior to starting work. This may include: verifying work references, validating all credentials and criminal record checks.
- It is a requirement that the selected Candidate be legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer is presented.