Nabis is a Series B stage licensed cannabis wholesale marketplace with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and a from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash cofounder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit and Twitch cofounder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Nabis is the most tech-forward licensed wholesale marketplace and distribution platform that supports the largest portfolio of cannabis brands in the world, supplying 100% of California’s dispensaries with the most diverse selection of innovative products in cannabis. Our Goal is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation. and we are seeking an experienced Partnership Manager to support our team in this exciting period of growth.
Our Partnership Manager will support the marketing and business development strategy at Nabis - they should be autonomous, move quickly, and be excited to leverage the resources of a fast paced organization. They will be responsible for aligning with our Executive, Engineering and Business Development teams to define our brand identity, target audiences, copywriting, new partnership support and activate high level marketing campaigns to drive both new business and help strategize the expansion of the Nabis ecosystem as a whole. They will lead the creation of industry leading content and collateral to articulate our product value proposition for the targeted audience, which primarily includes cannabis brands, retail dispensaries and people looking to join our mission. They will also collaborate on industry trade shows warrant Nabis’s attendance & sponsorship, and execute on booth implementation and event activation.
They will help identify B2B Marketing Opportunities that will add the most value to Nabis’ overall growth goals, and must be able to generate high-impact ideas, clearly prioritize workloads, manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion efficiently.
- Support the identity, brand story, and content strategy of Nabis
- Create, organize, and execute content, assets, and marketing programs to engage our target audiences through Nabis’s social media platforms.
- Help strategize and create customer-facing content and overall messaging for Nabis’s product value.
- Managing and executing email campaigns with external partners.
- Support event development and trade show execution at events across the state.
- Work cross functionally across several departments and to help manage the relationship between Nabis and our PR agency
- Support new partnerships for Nabis brands and retailers
- Help organize, update, and forecast contracts quarterly
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience as a marketing manager, content marketer, business development or similar role with a background that includes SEO
- Experience in facilitating a brand’s physical presence at trade shows and industry events
- Social media management experience and content strategy
- Excellent communication written, verbal and presentation skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, creating an industry event series, writing an email newsletter)Understanding of persona development and audience segmentation
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize to achieve optimal results
- Passion for emerging markets and the cannabis industry
- Strong organizational skills, ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple evolving priorities
- Has been responsible for crafting, driving, and managing go-to-market strategies across a variety of channels - enablement, content, lifecycle marketing, community, etc.
- You are data-driven in how you approach and measure your work, and have experience quantifiably tracking and proving marketing strategy success
- Are always willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the nitty gritty creative mindset- we are a cannabis company, and traditional marketing is not always an option
- Experience with Mailchimp, Canva, and different tech stacks Design background a plus
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS
1. You'll work at the fastest growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
2. Unlimited PTO and flexible work from home policy
3. Medical/Dental/Vision: 75% of employee premium paid by Nabis.
4. Competitive salary and equity compensation structure
5. Cannabis industry discounts at retail shops across California
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.