Jane Technologies- Partner Success Representative
Jane Technologies, Inc. is looking for an exceptional Partner Success Representative who embraces best-in-class customer service, problem solving, and technology. This candidate will onboard new accounts onto our platform, lead the development and growth of their online sales, and provide unprecedented ongoing support. The ideal candidate should have experience in customer service, tech support, retail management, data analytics, and/or consulting. We are looking for an individual who can confidently identify opportunities for improvement and seamlessly implement best practices. Every account on our platform is unique and it is the responsibility of the Partner Success Representative to customize data-driven strategies for implementation involving everyone at the dispensary from the business owner to the reception desk employee.
The Partner Success Representative will liaise between dispensary teams and our engineers to ensure product feedback and suggestions are communicated in a bi-directional path. As new features are deployed it is in the hands of the Partner Success Representative to communicate the updates to their dispensary teams and apply best practices in order to utilize the new features to their full potential.
Professionalism, exceptional written and verbal communication and the ability to empathize and problem solve are all imperative. The ideal candidate is committed and passionate about the ongoing success of their dispensary partners.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane’s success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded technology company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. Jane has developed the cannabis industry's first real-time marketplace, where consumers can discover and order cannabis online. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- Onboard and train new partners onto our platform
- Provide ongoing support for daily questions and needs
- Obtain feedback and suggestions for product improvement to bring to our development team
- Communicate new feature releases and implement best practices
- Utilize robust analytics to measure and grow success
- Build trusting relationships with our partners
- Maintain open communication and dialog with dispensary owners and staff
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to drive revenue
- Promote and advocate the Jane brand and values
Desired Background & Requirements:
- Strong computer skills; experience working in Salesforce.com
- Ability to multitask and set priorities in a fast-paced environment; ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven negotiation and closing proficiency
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills
- A minimum of two (2) years working in a similar/related role for a technology-based firm
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a field of business or communication
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.