2.8 __Quick Apply Part-time20 hours ago
Full Job Description
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Part Time Sales Associate, who share our passion to provide quality medicine and excellent patient care experience to patients who need them and who support the Company’s core values and culture. The Sales Associate works closely and collaboratively with the dispensing facility leadership and reports to the General Manager and the Retail Operations Manager.
About Columbia Care
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and 31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities, including those under development. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In 2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
The Dispensary Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical cannabis needs. Is responsible for providing patient care with empathy, compassion and professionalism. Living our vision, mission and values always. Ensure patients receive the correct medicinal product that best benefits their medical condition.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Three years of experience on a retail operation, point of sales system and use of Microsoft office programs.
- Must be passionate about handling all aspects of a retail operation, compliance and inventory control.
- Excellent and effective consulting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including listening.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to detail and able to consistently follow up instructions as outlined.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.