We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Part Time Sales Associate, who share our passion to provide quality medicine and excellent patient care experience to patients who need them and who support the Company’s core values and culture. The Sales Associate works closely and collaboratively with the dispensing facility leadership and reports to the General Manager. The dispensing facility is in Miami, FL and operates six days per week.
About Columbia Care
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of medical and adult use cannabis products and related services with licenses in 18 US jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care currently operates 107 facilities1 including 80 dispensaries and 27 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the United States, and continues to deliver an industry-leading, patient-centered medicinal cannabis operation that has quickly expanded into the adult use market as a premier operator. The company currently offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. With more than four million sales transactions since its inception in 2012, Columbia Care is known for setting the standard for compassion, professionalism, quality, care, and innovation in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
The Dispensary Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical cannabis needs. Is responsible for providing patient care with empathy, compassion and professionalism. Living our vision, mission and values always. Ensure patients receive the correct medicinal product that best benefits their medical condition.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Three years of experience on a retail operation, point of sales system and use of Microsoft office programs.
- Must be passionate about handling all aspects of a retail operation, compliance and inventory control.
- Excellent and effective consulting skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including listening.
- Excellent written & verbal communication in English & Spanish and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to detail and able to consistently follow up instructions as outlined.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.