Alvarez Cultivation is a premier multi-licensed Marijuana grow facility based in Jackson, MI. As a trusted provider of quality products in the Great Lakes State, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and the highest quality products available. We are rapidly growing and searching for new, positive, and reliable individuals to be part of our hard-working team.
- Properly assemble, package, and label products in preparation for shipping
- Weighs or counts items for distribution
- Sanitation & cleanup of all processing areas throughout the day
- Manage time efficiently in order to meet company goals while consistently producing quality product
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures and guidelines; including the safe and proper operation of any/all applicable machinery, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Additional job duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a basic understanding of the Medical Marijuana laws, rules and regulations set forth by the state.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure and technique
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- High School Education or GED required
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
- Must work well in a group and independently and demonstrate self-motivation and initiative.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location