Quick Apply Full-time1 hour ago
Full Job Description
Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California's dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
Competitive pay, paid weekly.
You'll work at the fastest growing cannabis startup in California!
Medical/Dental/Vision offered to all full-time employees.
Fun collaborative culture and snacks and beverages.
The Outbound Operations Supervisor will help oversee productivity of the department. They observe and analyze overall efficacy of the department and help to ensure things are moving smoothly. They will regularly report their findings to management. Operations Supervisors report directly to the manager of the department they supervise. Operations Supervisors must adapt to work in any number of different settings, depending on the workload for the day.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing fulfillment
- Communicate with Manager regarding any LOBs to hold off on
- Run fulfillment on remaining LOBs after shelving and relocation
- Oversee Transfer Order Completion
- Resolve Order Changes / Partially Fulfillable Orders: Check Shelf; Check Nabis Ledger (internal tracking ledger); Check Infoplus (internal WMS)
- Communicate Solution (or pass off to Customer Success Manager); Email or Call Brand Rep; Delegate Physical & Systematic Resolution
- Manage Shipping Station
- Log mispacks: Physically caught at Pack Station; Monitoring Slack communication for retailer caught mispacks
- Double Check Staging for: Missing Orders; Long-haul Orders; Incorrect Zones; Incorrect Labels; Order #; # of Boxes; Brand; Retailer
- Assisting Outbound Manager with delegating Associate Workflow between Picking, Packing, Shipping and Receiving as needed
- Must be 21 years or older in order to work in cannabis industry
- Associates degree OR 2 years relevant work experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, and twist
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Ability to work occasional evening/weekend shifts
- Cannabis experience a plus
- Clean driving record
- Basic math skills
- Attention to Detail
- Technological Proficiency
- Quick Mental Math
- Excellent Communication
- Sense of Urgency
- Embodiment of Nabis Core Values
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Job Type: Full-time