The Order Fulfillment Specialist (Order Puller) is responsible keeping the storage vault organized for incoming and outgoing orders. In addition, this individual will oversee the picking of finished goods for orders and ensuring all compliance labeling has been applied.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking finished goods from vault storage for individual dispensaries.
- Confirming packaging and brand labels are accurate on all finished goods.
- Create compliance labels using POS system and applying them to all products.
- Confirming number of units and compliance labels match dispensary manifests, ensuring no rejections nor complaints from customers.
- Toting and sealing all finished orders for final inspection and delivery.
- Review delivery schedules.
- Placing customer orders on schedule based on logistics, on-hand inventory, and customer requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse setting/order fulfillment setting.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure.
- Ability to work in a precise and efficient manner.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Able to successfully register with the state’s cannabis commission as an agent and comply with all laws, regulations, and policies associated with the industry.
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 50 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a warehouse environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities.