MedMen is a cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen at www.medmen.com
The Operations Associate reports to the GM/Co-Manager of Operations and is responsible for all policy and procedure, compliance, ingestion and all other operational objectives of the business.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Execute and follow up on operational standards and policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all safety and security policies within retail stores.
- Prepare and package orders for MedMen customers.
- Maintain clean and organized processing room.
- Receive, count, and document inventory deliveries.
- Inform Co-Manager of Operations of upcoming inventory needs.
- Adhere to distribution guidelines.
- Unpack/sort/label merchandise as directed.
- Maintain facility cleanliness.
- Merchandising and restocking.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer service in retail.
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures.
- Associate degree.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service, and represent the business with pride.
- Excellent Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Prior MA Metrc experience
- Prior retail cannabis inventory experience
- Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the “daily limits”. Failure to perform these calculations could be a store audit (during which the store would be closed) and/or losing our license to sell.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.