“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID:** 2144
Remote Work Available:** No
Location: Lesage, WV
Type: Full Time
The Oil Production Technician will be part of the team responsible for weighing, measuring, and filling medical marijuana derivatives, in the appropriate container for resale at company dispensaries, while meeting tight production deadlines. This position works on a 12-hour rotating shift, during days, in a 7 day a week operation
Under direction of the Oil Production Manager, the Oil Production Supervisor, and Team Leads, duties shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for properly weighing, measuring, and filling various types of medical marijuana derivatives into the appropriate container accurately and efficiently.
- Label containers with the appropriate product labels.
- Maintain quality control measures to ensure high quality product.
- Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility within the packaging area.
Essential Work Experience and Qualifications:**
- Basic computer skills.
- Exceptionally strong math and counting skills.
- Ability to focus, stay on task, and continuously demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong inter-personal skills and able to work productively within a group environment.
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions, written and verbal.
- Must be dependable with reliable transportation.
Minimum Education and Experience**
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in manufacturing operations preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations.
- GMP manufacturing experience preferred.
- West Virginia Driver's License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Ability to pass a Level 2 Background check.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate, at workstations for extended periods of time.
- Maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily and able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection).
- Must have visual acuity with/without aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc., in moderate noise.
- This position works on a 12-hour rotating shift, during days, in a 7 day a week operation.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 45 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency should arise. We are an EOE company.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.