Network Engineer - Toronto, Leamington, or London, ON
About Tilray Brands Inc.
Tilray Brands is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
Looking to develop your career at the forefront of a rapidly expanding industry?
We are seeking a Network Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, administering, and providing support for network services globally. Duties include (but are not limited to) Data Services (LAN/WAN), Wi-Fi services, Internet access and network security. Off hours support for critical systems will be required. The successful candidate will assist with strengthening network infrastructure by adopting new technologies and recommending changes that support business/security goals.
- Provide technical expertise on all aspects of network services, ensuring they are fault tolerant and highly available
- Address complicated networking problems/issues and make timely decisions for quick resolution
- Provide trend identification and root cause analysis as required
- Interpret requests and create firewall ACLs to limit connectivity between subnets and devices as required by IT policies and leadership.
- Maintain and utilize network monitoring solution(s) to ensure network availability and performance objectives are met
- Make recommendations based on current capacity, future initiatives, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Ensure recoverability of network services by implementing backup and archive operations
- Create and maintain comprehensive network diagrams and supporting network documentation
- 5+ years of experience as described under key accountabilities, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Possess the appropriate industry certification and training path - CCNA (Must), CCNP (Preferred)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification(s)
- Strong knowledge of security infrastructure design (Cisco ASA, FirePOWER, etc.) - ACL, NAT, Site-Site VPN configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Multi-Homing circuits and failover scenarios, configurations.
- Strong knowledge of P2S VPN solutions (Anyconnect) and RADIUS authentication
- Hands on experience with Meraki networking – MR, MS and MX appliances.
- Knowledge of any network monitoring solutions eg: SolarWinds, LogicMonitor etc.
- Troubleshooting experience with Wireshark and packet capture utilities
- Experience with Cisco VOIP solutions is an asset
- Experience with HCI environments is an asset
- Outstanding communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to build and earn trust of co-workers and clients quickly
- Friendly, positive demeanor
Tilray Brands welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to \firstname.lastname@example.org