CANA Retail is a rapidly growing multi-location cannabis lifestyle brand headquartered in Massachusetts. We are passionate about serving our customers and communities with enthusiasm and purpose to elevate and evolve our relationship with cannabis.
Our mission is to be America’s leading cannabis brand at winning and serving customers by delivering the largest selection and value of curated, high-quality cannabis products in a welcoming and modern environment. At CANA, we believe in the life changing power of the cannabis plant and we’re here to lead the way.
We are searching for a highly creative, forward thinking Marketing Manager to lead our marketing and communications initiatives. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of marketing operations and your role will be the driving force behind our brand content creation and distribution strategy. You will develop how we communicate with our customers and stakeholders across digital and traditional media channels to drive sales and grow our brand’s influence while increasing awareness and loyalty.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and digital media management and has a high level of cultural sensitivity and passion for our industry, our product, and our consumers.
- Leading marketing strategy, planning, and execution to drive sales, brand awareness and foot traffic to our stores in compliance with state cannabis laws.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing initiatives across all digital and traditional channels including web, social, email, sms, paid, in-store, OOH, brand apparel, and packaging.
- Developing campaigns, lifecycle comms, digital/social content, partnership programs, community events, and other innovative marketing initiatives to achieve our business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field.
- 3-5 years in Marketing related experience (Digital Marketing roles preferred).
- Experience with leading the creation of content for web, email or social media marketing.
- Experience taking social platforms to the next level and driving growth in followers, reach, interaction engagement, etc.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent writing skills with attention given to spelling, grammar, and syntax.
- Ability to work proactively and independently, to seek and incorporate feedback, and to manage and complete multiple tasks on deadline.
- Experience creating relationships with micro and macro-influencers.
- Solid presentation skills – must be comfortable speaking to stakeholder groups and delivering results.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for working with data to produce meaningful reporting and insights.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be willing to have a flexible work schedule, including providing social media coverage on nights and weekends.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance).
- This job function may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
After completion of a successful probationary period, full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing & Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Product Discounts
Commensurate with experience
Position is Hybrid
Thank you for your interest in joining our team, we can’t wait to meet you.
CANA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes the diverse talent of people from all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Additionally, CANA complies with all other relevant, federal, state, and local laws regarding employment practices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norton, MA 02766: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location