Are you ready to break into the booming Cannabis industry with one of the fastest growing and largest brands?
ABOUT US: Sauce specializes in premium cannabis products which are sold at hundreds of stores in different states! Our brand Sauce is quickly becoming the #1 in the category through branding, marketing, and quality products. Through organic growth and consistent quality, we've expanded and gained market share through proven sales and marketing strategies.
Currently, Sauce Essentials, is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Marketing Coordinator to promote our wildly popular cannabis brand.
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing initiatives and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives. They will also support field marketing, acting as liaisons with dispensaries, providing valuable information about products and services and fostering relationships through communication and the distribution of marketing collateral to drive sales.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for consistently performing these tasks in their market area:
- Drives the development and commercialization of merchandising driven projects for the assigned classes of trade; leads all phases of the development process
- Supports Marketing Department in the commercialization of new products
- Communicates effectively across functions on a regular basis to ensure integration and support for projects and initiatives
- Manages POS and Swag inventory
- Process invoices for the marketing team and track expenses against the annual budget
- Manages relationships with external agencies and other vendors on key merchandising projects
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing initiatives including new products, packaging, consumer promotions, event management, digital marketing, etc
- Minor copy writing and editing
- Assist with planning, production, and distribution of marketing material
- Updating and troubleshooting issues on company website
- Maintain schedule of fundamental marketing projects, track expenditures and budgets
- Compile data in preparation for annual marketing plans and budgets
- Assist with the management of annual budgets – invoice preparation, reconciliation and reporting
- Analyze data to measure performance and assist in the determination of most effective marketing programs
- Prepare displays and promotional materials for local events and trade shows
- Attends and manages all trade shows
- Conduct marketing research under the guidance of the CMO
- Other assigned tasks by Executive Leadership Team
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience directly related to specified responsibilities.
- Excellent writing, organization and interpersonal skills required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (business, marketing, etc.) or 3+ years equivalent work experience in the Cannabis or CPG industry preferred
- Must be creative and innovative with very high attention to detail
- Act with sense of enthusiasm and urgency – a positive attitude required
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of the team and/or teams across the organization
- Proven capability for problem solving and never-ending resourcefulness; fearless
- Ability to multi-task on various types of projects including proposal documents, presentations, collateral materials, specific plan documents, and marketing database management.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator; working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Social Media Savvy for supporting Social Media Manager with Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Working in the fastest growing industry on the planet, and one that's ripe for innovation
- Work closely with company founders to make an impact companywide
- Getting in early and experiencing life in a start-up
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Irvine, CA 92614: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location