Marketing Communications Manager
$100k – $130k • 0.0% – 1.0%
NatureTrak was established as the leading enterprise software company providing Risk Management & Compliance solutions to financial institutions banking Cannabis Related Businesses (CRBs). NatureTrak has the only platform that is vertically integrated throughout the supply chain for CRB’s, and accessible by core banking systems. From inventory management, distribution, logistics and digital transactions, NatureTrak's solution provides transparency, visibility & business intelligence needed by financial institutions to quickly, safely and profitably serve their clients who operate marijuana, CBD, or hemp businesses.
The Marketing Communication Manager is responsible for overall management of the NatureTrak’s marketing and corporate communications. S/he manages the development and execution of national and local marketing communications initiatives – from concept, through development, implementation and ensuing measurement.
The Marketing Communications Manager plans, develops and implements marketing communications strategy; including advertising, promotions, and public relations to support the marketing objectives and maximize the positive exposure in national and local markets. S/he works closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Support and is tasked with maximizing and optimizing NatureTrak’s desired image and position of its brand in the marketplace. This also includes ensuring that NatureTrak branding supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Manage the development and execution of marketing communications initiatives including, tradeshows, campaigns, social media presence/success, company website, public relations, internal communication, regulatory communications and corporate events.
- Establish and drive strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects customers’ and employees’ understanding of, and engagement with NatureTrak’s value proposition and connection to the company
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for the company
- Collaborate closely with managers in Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Operations
- Ensure new communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching and capturing mind share of defined audiences
- Ensure articulation of NatureTrak’s desired brand image, assure consistent communication of branding and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Ensure new communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching sales targets
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines
- Build and manage the corporate communications budget
- Actively lead, build and manage the corporate communications effort including graphics design, corporate communications, media relations and copy writing to produce high quality publications and materials on time and within budget
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key reporters/editors from financial services and other media
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally. Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
- Be a promoter in the development, communication and reinforcement of the work ethic, culture and values of the NatureTrak environment.
- Monitor market changes and adjust marketing strategies accordingly for NatureTrak to remain competitive
**Qualifications, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- A minimum of 8-10 years of marketing communications in technology and services.
- Minimum of 5 years leading/managing a marketing communications function/team
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication – versed in the domain language of both marketing and sales and financial services technology
- Business related computer skills – including all Microsoft Office and appropriate graphics and related programs necessary for marketing communications
- •Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively building consensus for proposals/presenting to senior management
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience with SaaS technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrixed process/organization
- Ability to manage critical projects to deadlines as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are required
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative
- Financial Services and/or FinTech experience
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20 % of the time.