Market Development Manager - Seattle, WA
Tilray is a leading global cannabis-lifestyle and consumer packaged goods company with operations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America that is changing people's lives for the better – one person at a time – by inspiring and empowering the worldwide community to live their very best life by providing them with products that meet the needs of their mind, body, and soul and invoke a sense of wellbeing. Tilray’s mission is to be the trusted partner for its patients and consumers by providing them with a cultivated experience and health and wellbeing through high-quality, differentiated brands and innovative products. A pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, and distribution, Tilray’s unprecedented production platform supports over 20 brands in over 20 countries, including comprehensive cannabis offerings, hemp-based foods, and alcoholic beverages.
About SweetWater Brewing Company
SweetWater brewery has been makin’ tasty brews in the heart of the south since 1997. What started as a pipe dream of two college buddies has turned into a dream job full of great adventures and lip-smackin’ beers. What would you expect from a couple of boys with more of a hankering for beers than for books.
At SweetWater we like to say we’re not here for a long time, we’re here for a good time. It’s not just something that we say though, it’s how we live.
SweetWater Brewing Company is seeking a personable, reliable and driven lover of the good life, who embraces our 420-lifestyle. If you are a self-starter who knows how to work and play hard, and you have an unwavering passion for independent, craft beer; grab your kayak and hop in the river with us!
You will have the time of your life sharing our delicious SweetWater brews with like-minded, adventurous types. Hard chargers with an entrepreneurial spirit who approach business, music and all aspects of life with the same vigor are welcome. Those who can go deep, but are unable to answer the bell every morning need not apply.
Drive market growth by working with our Distributor Partners to actively manage Annual Business Plans including volume, retail distribution and relevant, in-market events and promotions. The MDM reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Relationship Building - Establish business relationships with Distributor Partners, Key Retailers and the Community-at-Large to drive growth in targeted off- and on-premise accounts
- Planning - Organization and extreme attention-to-detail are mandatory for success in this role
- Communication - Outstanding written and oral communication clearly defining expectations for all stakeholders
- Accountability – Consistent and active management of daily business to drive volume goals and manage budgets
- Execution – Work with Distributor Partners, Key Customers and National Accounts to ensure flawless execution of both on- and off-premise programs in Chain/Independent outlets
- Quality – Fresh beer is paramount to our success, your role is to assist in monitoring inventory levels, oversee clean seasonal transitions and conduct periodic Quality Audits to ensure that our customers are drinking SweetWater at its peak
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 4 years relevant sales experience at a Beverage Distributor, Brewery or Retail Establishment
Tilray/SweetWater welcomes applications from all qualified individuals and is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please advise when submitting your application.
Please note that Tilray/SweetWater does not authorize, engage, or sponsor any consultants, agencies or organizations that seek certain personal or financial information from you (e.g. passwords, login ids, credit card information). High Park does not charge any application, processing or onboarding fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process.
When replying to emails, please ensure the sender name and email address match exactly. Please also ensure the Reply-To address matches the sending address exactly.
If you are concerned about the authenticity of an email, letter, or call purportedly from, for, or on behalf of High Park, please send an email inquiry to \firstname.lastname@example.org