Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 123 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
As the Inventory Supervisor you will be accountable to manage, report, and monitor the company's inventory. This position is crucial as the efficient handling of the company's products and supplies is vital for the attainment of business goals. A successful inventory supervisor is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring Inventory transactions are timely entered and updated in Curaleaf internal documents and the state's chosen track and trace system, BioTrack.
- Ensure all cannabis reconciliation is regularly completed
- Track movement of all cannabis within building and between departments
- Establish, set-up, and launch each department's inventory tracking needs
- Create and maintain necessary records and inventory reports for all cannabis and non-cannabis products
- Supervise inventory clerks within the cultivation department
- Perform inventory and miscellaneous analysis as needed
- Coordinate communication between departments regarding inventory movement including packaging, testing, waste, and more
- Remain current and knowledgeable about internal inventory software systems and potential options
- Learn and maintain continual awareness and understanding of complete set of specific rules and regulations determined by the law and by the commission
- Maintain and create detailed reports to present to the Cultivation leadership team
- Track and trace freight
- Data Entry
- Proactively taking part in departmental meetings to ensure up to date communication is provided to the team
- Other duties as required/needed to meet goals of company
- Bachelor's Degree, plus three to five years' experience in a similar role
- Expert user in Excel and Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- You will regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for other employees and encourage adherence to safety practices, policies and procedures.
- You will need to have strong service and quality focus; address issues effectively when problems arise and take initiative to understand root cause, then communicate / education team in a timely manner.
- You will need be able and willing to work overtime, including short-notice requests.
- You will be required show proficiency with computer applications
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status._