Jane Technologies - Lead Technical Recruiter
Jane is building the future of eCommerce.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Lead Technical Recruiter to lead recruitment efforts to identify uniquely accomplished individuals to guide us forward. You will be responsible for building strategies to engage and build relationships with world class talent within software engineering, design, and product management communities. Throughout the entire process, you will provide an unparalleled experience, while serving as an advisor to candidates and internal partners alike. The ideal candidate will have experience leading recruitment for Engineering, Product, and Design; successfully partnering with multiple stakeholders in a hyper-growth environment.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane’s success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is a MIT-founded technology company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. Jane has developed the cannabis industry's first real-time marketplace, where consumers can discover and order cannabis online. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/
- Lead Technical Recruiting at Jane; Reporting to the Head of Talent and partnering directly with our CTO, VP of Engineering, and VP of Product
- Own the entire lifecycle of recruiting from kicking off a new search, job description development, building a robust evaluation strategy, sourcing and closing candidates
- Provide a seamless recruiting process for various hiring managers, engineering teams and/or business units
- Execute against a unique sourcing strategies to build diverse pools of candidates
Desired Background & Requirements
- 5+ years of full cycle technical recruiting experience for an innovative and scaling organization
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with individuals in a highly competitive market
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve complex problems while collaborating with business partners to achieve a common goal
- Consultative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- A positive and team oriented approach to your work
- Experience recruiting for a variety of technical roles (e.g. Machine Learning, Data Science, Product, DevOps, Security, etc.)
- Experience building and improving recruitment processes
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.