Jane Technologies - Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Jane is building the future of eCommerce.
As the Lead Machine Learning Engineer you’ll lead the development of machine learning models to further personalize product placements on Jane menus. You’ll be responsible for querying data, creating machine learning models, and pushing results into databases in a scalable and cost-effective way. This platform is relatively new and it's been built out enough where there is a clear path to success.
Culture is the single most important component of Jane’s success to date. A successful candidate will thrive in our environment of mutual support, relentless pursuit of excellence, creativity, and complete lack of ego.
Jane Technologies, Inc. is an MIT-founded eCommerce company in the cannabis industry, and we are growing extremely quickly. We believe in the cannabis industry's ability to bring well-being, health, and love into this world, and it is our mission to bring confidence to the online cannabis shopping experience. To learn more about who we are, our culture, and whether this is the right place for you, read our Key Values profile: https://www.keyvalues.com/jane. Check out our product at: https://www.iheartjane.com/.
- Develop machine learning models to further personalize product placements on Jane menus
- Perform exploratory analyses to test different placement strategies, and will effectively communicate these findings to business-oriented colleagues
- Query data from our DBs, cleaning data, exploring different model strategies, creating a model, and saving the model results in some form (raw file, DB, etc.)
- Partner with our feature engineering team to incorporate models into production
- 5+ years of commercial experience in a Machine Learning Engineering or Data Science role
- Experience implementing context-specific bidding or auto-bidding models
- Experience building end to end machine learning model pipelines
Jane Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.