Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods ("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a full time Lead Delivery Driver for our growing facility. As our Lead Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for planning routes efficiently to ensure timely deliveries, providing exceptional customer service at the dispensaries, and following state laws and regulations governing the delivery of cannabis. The Lead Delivery Driver will also be responsible for overseeing the driving team to ensure compliance in all aspects of business.
CORE JOB DUTIES
Daily logistics and routes
- Packaging manager will assign what deliveries are going on certain days and input them on the team up calendar
- Determine best routes for the next day's delivery and assign what delivery team will be delivering to that day's dispensaries
- Provide delivery times on team up calendar
Lead Delivery Driver is too keep the "Hoops Google Sheet " up to date
- The hoops sheet should include the following: hours of operation, dispensary request/preferences, preferred delivery times, and any information relevant to that location
- All delivery drivers need to be trained and made aware the "Hoops Sheet". This information is available, so everyone can satisfy the needs of that dispensary and keep a good business relationship with them
Overseeing all counts and ensuring the counts are correct for that day's delivery or next day's deliveries
- Provide training to new employees on reading of a manifest and ability to recognize the correct product
- Make sure all drivers understand the importance of the correct count of product
- Train drivers to ensure they are checking for correct product stickers, dispensary labels, and all tamper proof seals are intact
Educate all drivers on procedures for dealing with cash payments
- All drivers need to know to send an email through money and check email group
- All drivers should be trained on how to fill out cash bags correctly
- Drivers must be filling out the log on top of the safe every time cash is placed into the safe
- Lead drivers responsible for all cash being put into the safe
Lead Delivery Driver oversees making sure the vans are maintained
- Work with facility maintenance to schedule van to be serviced
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Illinois Driver's License and clean driving record
- Ability to read maps and use GPS
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.