The Ontario Cannabis Store provides safe, responsible access to recreational cannabis for adults 19 and older. We operate the provincial online store for recreational cannabis in Ontario and are the exclusive provincial wholesaler to authorized private retail stores.
Working at the OCS is a unique opportunity to be part of an agile start-up in a ground-breaking new industry. We’re a diverse team passionate about delivering a great customer experience, working together with mutual respect and building value out of our differences. We’re an inclusive organization that understands that delivering great results comes out of ensuring every voice is heard.
About the Role
We are looking for an IT Service Management Analyst to join our IT team. The IT Service Management Analyst is responsible for supporting OCS business system, day-to-day IT activities and projects. The IT Service Management Analyst will ensure that all end user service requests are completed. As IT Service Management Analyst, you will use your excellent customer service skills coupled with technical skillset to support the incident management process by taking ServiceNow tickets and driving them to resolution or escalating as needed.
About Your Day
- Manage and monitor incidents/requests reported by business stakeholders to ensure timely resolution from vendors and internal support team
- Provide Level I service management (systems and applications) support
- Troubleshoot incidents that come through ServiceNow
- Troubleshoot Application issues and escalate if needed
- Identify and escalate priority incidents to next level support and/or 3rd party vendors
- Administer and maintain user accounts, permissions and access rights
- Create and document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Business Requirement Documents (BRDs)
- Manage high level incidents while ensuring the Critical Incident Management Processes are followed and ensure that Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is provided
- Responsible for managing ServiceNow modules
- Manage OCS mobile devices and contracts
- Actively participate in meetings with stakeholders and vendors,
- Manage and present weekly to the Change Advisory Board
- Identify and improve continuous process improvements
- Scheduled off hours support
- Post-Secondary education in computer science, IT, or related field of study OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience with providing Level 1 support in IT systems and applications
- ServiceNow administrative certification is a strong asset
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Flow, SharePoint, MS Visio, and SharePoint
- Experience with creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and reports/dashboards from a variety of data sources
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills to maintain daily customer incident logs, escalation processes, and SLA reporting
- Excellent customer service skills
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. You will be required to be in the office a minimum of 1 day per week, with the ability to work from home for the remaining workdays (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance).
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications
About the Job
- City: Toronto, ON
- Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Required Travel: Rare, usually within GTA
- Application Deadline: July 11, 2022, at 11:59PM
We are committed to providing an accessible, equitable and inclusive candidate and employee experience. We provide reasonable accommodation throughout the recruitment process and in employment. If you require an accommodation, please let us know, we will work with you to meet your needs.