LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we’re defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000’s ‘Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies’, one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
As an Integrations Onboarding Specialist, you will work alongside the Onboarding Specialist to provide a helpful and engaging welcome for new customers to the LeafLink community. You have a background in teaching customers and a natural desire to deeply understand their processes and pain points. You enjoy the challenge and opportunity in helping those with both tech and non-tech backgrounds understand the value of utilizing our platform to streamline their work. You thrive in a fast-faced customer first environment. You love being on the phone with customers and jumping into video meetings to help customers in real time. You also get excited about the opportunity to design new methods of communication and training to help customers realize their full potential.
In this role, you will own implementing integrations for new and existing customers. The best candidate in this role will not only enjoy delighting businesses with a professional and polished onboarding experience, but will also thrive on customizing the onboarding experience and training to ensure adoption. You are ready to go the extra mile to impress our most valued customers, whether it means building a deck to describe their new LeafLink workflow, working on strategy with your Account Executive to create a bespoke onboard.
You will work directly with the Onboarding team and your Account Executives to develop this new dedicated service line and functional offering for our customers.
- Collaborate with the customer’s Account Executive and Onboarding Lead to design and execute a flawless onboarding experience for each customer.
- Gain a thorough understanding of LeafLink’s various workflows to guide customers in integration best practices.
- Be a LeafLink platform integrations expert, knowing the best practices and approaches across multiple markets and solutions so that all customers are set up for success.
- Manage goals, objectives, timelines, scope, and project plans, ensuring customers meet their integration implementation metrics.
- Work closely with multiple teams to ensure customers’ integration requirements are executed and timelines are met.
- Partner with multiple external stakeholders including senior technical partners and executives, and adapt the communications approach depending on the client persona. Provide effective communications across these personas from highly complex discussions to more straightforward requests.
- Support customers’ quick time to live, owning related KPIs such as go lives, csat, and time to first value.
- Work closely with the Integrations team to thoroughly understand our integrations, APIs, troubleshooting, and roadmap to provide customers best-in-class service.
- Document and understand customer pain points to address gaps with the Integrations team or suggest operational improvements.
- Own projects for increased adoption from convening group training sessions to developing short-form videos for quick training clips.
- Be a creative thinker and proactive problem solver to support customers through their issues including identifying short-term solutions when applicable.
- Anticipate potential issues and escalate them appropriately to deliver the best possible experience throughout the onboarding period.
- Provide internal implementation troubleshooting support to the Client Experience team.
- 3+ years of project management in customer integrations implementations/onboarding.
- 3+ years leading customers through onboarding or training customers on software.
- Stellar attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Experience using Salesforce for customer statuses and account updates.
- Experience using QuickTime or other video recorders for training and overviews.
- Technical experience with APIs, iPaaS platforms, integrations, and webhooks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.
- A willingness to go above and beyond to kick start our clients' success.
- Can prioritize and manage multiple tasks serving multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list.