At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting into the HR Director, Europe and based in our Spectrum Therapeutics, Aylesbury office with a hybrid home working arrangement, the HR Coordinator is a key position within the European HR team. This role includes working collaboratively with the Europe HR team as well as the wider global HR Teams when required.
Our Ideal Candidate is organised, a multi-tasker, professional, business focused, calm under pressure and is comfortable asking the right questions to help support the business needs. You enjoy a fast-paced environment, where change is part of the everyday.
- Maintain /manage HR systems and folders including data entry and processing
- Assist with on-boarding, internal changes & off-boarding, allowances, bonus letters, and general human resources management
- Generate contracts of employment and internal employee letters
- Update HR related documents on an ongoing basis
- Provide day-to-day support to managers and employees on HR related matters
- Prepare payroll information for payroll managed service provider (s)
- Serve as HR contact on payroll, benefits and policy inquiries for the client groups supported
- Identify, gather and provide requirements to help with the development of HR policies, programs and initiatives and participate in implementation
- Assist with coordinating the annual performance review process and work with compensation colleagues to ensure merit increases are executed accurately and on time
- Assist in preparation of people planning and headcount budgets
- Assist and provide support for any mergers and acquisitions activity
- Processing and management of invoices as required
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors as required
- Manage multiple priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Other reasonable duties as required
- Degree educated and looking to begin or develop a career in Human Resources
- 1 year HR experience desirable but will consider administration experience with desire to progress career in HR
- Proficiency in MS office
- Fluency in English – written and oral
- Recruitment coordination experience
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with employees and management
- Ability to handle situations professionally with sensitivity, diplomacy and tact
- Must be a team player
- Experience with a global HRIT system desirable
- This is a full-time position located in Aylesbury, UK with the possibility for some remote working within the UK.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.