At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
BioSteel is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative marketing team. We are looking for an experienced designer that can oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs. You should have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including digital asset development for web and social, traditional print assets, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, packaging, one-pagers, leave-behinds, and other marketing-related materials. The ideal candidate will have a passion for health and wellness and/or sports, be well organized, be able to work independently and be a strong communicator. The successful candidate will report to the Company's Senior Brand Manager.
- Develop innovative and intelligent creative concepts to differentiate the BioSteel brand in the consumer marketplace
- Manage design projects for marketing collateral, corporate identity systems, print and digital media, point of sale displays, and consumer experience environments
- Manage creative deliverables related to the Company's proprietary e-commerce platform (www.biosteel.com) and all third-party marketplaces (i.e. Amazon)
- Maintain brand consistency in all external communications; review existing company sales, marketing and presentation templates to ensure such consistency
- Ensure quality control through approval of proofs, press checks, and testing of technology and materials before deployment
- Other duties as assigned
- Experienced designer with multi-channel graphic design experience; consumer packaged goods experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree and/or post-graduate education in graphic design or a related field with a strong portfolio of prior work (note that candidates must submit a portfolio during the application process to be considered for this role)
- Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, particular Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge and passion for current design trends including colour, typography, etc.
- Strong experience working on brand identity, graphic and print production
- Excellent sense of what sells and of what makes a planogram productive
- Design-obsessed with strong attention to detail
- Ability to render and communicate ideas, a flexibility of vision, responsive to creative input and great visual sensibilities
- Aptitude to function in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Experience and knowledge in photography and photo editing
- Content creation/brainstorming ability for social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Basic understanding of e-commerce trends; experience with Shopify and Amazon is a plus
- Excellent written communication skills; proofreading and copy editing skills
This is a full-time remote position based out of Canada.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.