As the leading cannabis multi-state operator (MSO), AYR Wellness is on a journey to be a force for good; and it all starts with our belief in the power and potential of the plant.
We believe in creating an environment in which we can all flourish, one where every individual can find their genius and pursue their passion, because it’s this dedication to creating a culture of excellence, one where we’re all empowered to achieve our dreams, that will propel us forward. We’re a company that puts our people first. A place where talent is rewarded, diversity is celebrated, and innovative thinking is championed and we believe that together we can build a better and brighter future for ourselves, our industry, and our world.
Join us as we create wonder together.
Ayr Wellness is seeking a highly creative and dexterous graphic designer to join Ayr Wellness’ brand management team. This role will be instrumental in preserving the integrity and consistency of the Ayr Wellness corporate brand and the growing roster of retail and product brands across our portfolio. In this role, the candidate will report directly to the Director of Brand Management and support the execution of creative initiatives across the Ayr Wellness organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop thoughtful and detailed brand guides and apply them consistently
- Elevate brand aesthetics across all consumer touchpoints
- Partner closely with and support the marketing team on brand and retail initiatives across different states
- Research and design packaging solutions for new brands or brand extensions
Design impactful B2B and trade materials and displays
Deliver creative briefs with a solutions-oriented mindset
Creation of promotional content across retail, web, email, and social platforms
Development of brand videos and campaigns – from storyboarding and scripting, production, to editing.
Responsible for seeing that all graphics and creative materials are on-brand and innovative
Contribute to group brainstorming and idea-sharing
Organize and maintain a digital asset manager
- 5-8 years of graphic design experience
- Digital Portfolio Required
- Experience working with a large roster of brands with unique brand guidelines
Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Experience with motion graphic or video editing tools like Adobe Premiere or similar.
Expert knowledge of packaging design and production
Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, quick-changing environment
Self-starting, forward-thinking idea generator with an entrepreneurial spirit
Fully engaged, team player with excellent communication skills
Brand management skills, with experience working across a large brand portfolio
The position is full-time.
- Equivalent combination of work/education experience accepted
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
- Occasional travel to dispensaries/manufacturing facilities may be required.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to move files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
- Frequently communicates with employees, supervisors, and co-workers regarding HR-related inquiries. Must be able to exchange absolute information.
- Constant movement and use of hands/fingers and limbs; this position requires good manual dexterity, coordination, and stamina.
- Must be able to inspect documents and identify errors.
- Occasional lifting, positioning or moving items up to 15 pounds.
up to $70,000 annually
(Non-negotiable on max comp)
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
At AYR Wellness, our vision is to be a force for good in all we do and to bring lasting positive change to our communities, our industry, and our world. And it wouldn’t be possible without our exceptionally talented team. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the uniqueness of each employee and supports their individual journey in finding their genius and pursuing their passion.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to pursuing our vision for the future, and we believe that our success is dependent on building a truly equitable, collaborative, and inclusive team. One that reflects the diversity of the communities that we serve.
In addition to a generous benefits package, and unparalleled career opportunities, as an employee at Ayr Wellness, you can expect to be provided with industry-leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the wonderful world of cannabis.