About the role
We're looking for General Practitioners, Psychiatrists and other healthcare professionals who are interested in prescribing medicinal cannabis.
We're looking for practitioners who can commit to a minimum of 14 hours per week via telehealth. Consult on your own terms and work from wherever you are in Australia.
Why work for Polln?
- Consult on your own terms and work from wherever you are in Australia
- Expand your patient base
- Access after hours and extended hours opportunities
- Join a company that is committed to patient-first care
- We're product agnostic, so you can prescribe with your patients' needs in mind - always
- Gain access to continually updated research and training on medicinal cannabis
- Become an Authorised Prescriber
- All-in-one platform for streamlined appointment and patient management
- Be part of an incredibly fast-growing start-up merging two exciting new industries – cannabis and digital health
- Opportunities for professional growth as the company scales
- Be a part of a team that values collaboration, fun and respect
What you’ll do
- Conduct consultations with patients who have chronic conditions and are interested in natural alternatives
- Manage patient treatment plans, maintaining clear notes and medical records from consultations
- Prescribe medicinal cannabis and other forms of natural alternative medicines
- Experience in chronic pain, anxiety and insomnia is a plus
- Exceptional patient focused approach and compassionate communication skills
- Current AHPRA registration
- Independent Medical Insurance Policy
- Suitable and professional space to consult – which may be at the comfort of your own home
- Team player, willing to learn and share in this growing field
- No experience is needed in cannabinoid education or authorised prescribing for medicinal cannabis, complete education, support and training will be provided
- Based in Australia
Skills and experience
Nectar Brands is a digital health start-up redefining the future of care.
Our mission is to improve the health outcomes for patients Australia-wide by making healthcare more accessible, convenient, and connected.
Our first brand Polln provides access to holistic virtual care and alternative treatments such as medicinal cannabis to patients across Australia.
And there’s a whole lot more to come.
We’re looking for the right person to join us as we continue to grow and expand the Nectar Brands portfolio.
Why work for Nectar Brands?
Join a company that is committed to doing well by doing good.
You’ll be part of an incredibly fast-growing start-up merging two exciting new industries – cannabis and digital health.
Opportunities for professional growth as the company scales
Challenging, meaningful work that has a positive impact on the lives of our customers
Opportunities for Equity
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply to be our new
General Practitioner - Medicinal Cannabis
by sending your CV and a bit about why you’d be perfect for this role to \email@example.com.