The Herbalist Kennett, MO – General Manager
The Herbalist is one of Missouri’s premier medical marijuana dispensaries and we’re looking to hire a General Manager for our Kennett, MO location!
First and foremost, we’re looking to hire people who love working with and helping customers. Customer service is our top priority. We’re also looking for individuals who are passionate about the cannabis industry and want to join a thriving company with plenty of room for growth. The responsibilities of a General Manager are working with patients, ensuring that the team is adhering to policies and procedures, supervising team members, overseeing dispensary operations, and ensuring a wonderful patient experience.
An outstanding General Manager should be able to demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and customer service skills in order to ensure that team members are well-informed, that the store is well run, and that patients are satisfied with their purchases.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Providing a wonderful experience for the patient.
- Advising patients on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Keeping abreast of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends.
- Processing patient’s payments using the dispensary's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring that the store is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Hiring, training, and supporting of new employees.
- Resolving customer issues.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Working closely with ownership to ensure store is profitable and reputable.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is upheld.
- Maintaining the store to high standards, including stocking products and regular cleaning.
- Completing tasks assigned by the ownership accurately and efficiently.
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked.
- Maintaining compliance by following the proper policies and procedures set by the company and the state.
General Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as an AGM or GM in a dispensary.
- Ability to pass a background check and receive a facility agent card from the state
- Sound knowledge of cannabis strains and their medicinal benefits.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Work well with other team-members.
- Be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location