Amuse is the San Francisco Bay Area's fastest growing Cannabis delivery service, on a mission to provide the most convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience. We are a hard working, passionate group of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds aiming to change the perception of cannabis through education and access.
Amuse is California's fastest-growing Cannabis delivery service, on a mission to provide the most convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience. We are a hard-working, passionate group of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds aiming to change the perception of cannabis through education and access. This position will report to our San Jose Depot.
The General Manager oversees all aspects of Depot Operations. The position works to ensure smooth running of inbound, outbound, inventory and security operations by working onsite at the depot. This includes the accurate and timely receipt of all deliveries and freight from distributors, sortation of orders to routes, documentation of all exceptions, fulfillment of all outbound orders from customers, dispatching operations of customer orders, and the timely dispatch of all delivery associates from the Depot to customers.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Awesome Team Atmosphere
- Employee discount
- Room for growth in our company
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Coach, manage and develop a team of shift leads and 10-100 Amuse associates
- Communicate policies to your team and act as the primary information source
- Supervise, assign tasks, coach, and discipline staff as needed.
- Manage costs for all depot operations in line with budget and company standards.
- Ensure that dispatch operations are meeting all expected response service times and handle escalations as they come up.
- Monitor and track delegated assignments to ensure performance and compliance.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Regional General Manager.
- Responsible for reporting out all site key performance indicators for weekly business reviews.
- Assist in all employee conflict resolutions immediately and professionally. Immediately, document and report employee conflicts/resolutions to H.R.
- Provides a safe and clean working environment
- Oversee staffing needs in partnership with recruiting and coordinate scheduling of field teams.
- Responsible for continued employee professional development and appreciation
- Maintain inventory control systems and assist in conducting scheduled inventory audits in accordance with Company and State compliance guidelines to ensure there is no diversion of inventory and effectively respond to discrepancies
- Maintain accurate records for all necessary documents; including but not limited to: daily cash reconciliations, delivery and inventory manifests, nightly and monthly inventory counts, necessary employee and customer information, log books, inventory adjustments in accordance with Company and State guidelines
- Partner with customer service for any customer escalations and investigations
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- 5+ years experience in the service industry role required. 3+ years experience in a supervisory position required.
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders.
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advance understanding of MS Office Suite and industry systems.
- Must be available to support multiple shifts.
- Must be able to fulfill therequirements of working onsite full time.
- Prior transportation and delivery service experience required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.