Montu is a leading Australian medical cannabis company facilitating efficient patient access to life-changing medication. We have built an integrated cannabis ecosystem, which streamlines the experience for patients end-to-end, and sets new standards in cannabis care.
As one of the fastest growing businesses in the market and following two record-breaking investment rounds, Montu is actively looking to expand the team to take the company to the next level. Join us on our mission to improve the lives of millions of patients with medical cannabis therapies.
About The Role
As a Full Stack Software Engineer in the Montu team, you will work closely with both internal and external teams to build and maintain the backend and frontend systems that power our applications and support the business as we scale.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing, testing, building and deploying high-quality software
- Performing code reviews, writing tests, and resolving software issues
- Collaborate with team members to solve problems and design solutions
- Contributing to the documentation and knowledge base of your team
- Participating in, and contributing to, the team’s agile processes
- Continuous learning and growth mindset
This is a permanent, full time position, working remotely from home
You will be a self-starter who understands how to create scalable and maintainable code, demonstrate a growth mindset, and be comfortable working in a remote-first environment. You will also have:
- Expertise in SQL databases such as MySQL
- Experience with React and React-Native
- Solid understanding of cloud ecosystems and services such as AWS ECS, Fargate, CloudFront, SES, SQS, and S3
- Self-driven and highly entrepreneurial attitude
- Highly structured, analytical and process-driven thinker
- Keen interest and understanding of the medicinal cannabis industry is a strong plus
You will be joining a highly motivated dynamic international team, with proven company builders and backers. Your ideas and contribution will be highly valued and directly influence the direction and progress of the business. You will also enjoy:
- Joining an expanding global company in its exciting growth phase
- A collaborative, focused and driven culture that rewards high achievers
- Competitive salary and package
- Opportunity for remote work
- Shaping the future of the cannabis industry as it evolves into a multibillion-dollar market
Please note that we will not accept unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies/third parties, and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CVs sent.