The Ontario Cannabis Store provides safe, responsible access to recreational cannabis for adults 19 and older. We operate the provincial online store for recreational cannabis in Ontario and are the exclusive provincial wholesaler to authorized private retail stores.
Working at the OCS is a unique opportunity to be part of an agile start-up in a ground-breaking new industry. We’re a diverse team passionate about delivering a great customer experience, working together with mutual respect and building value out of our differences. We’re an inclusive organization that understands that delivering great results comes out of ensuring every voice is heard.
About the Role
The Fulfillment / EOL Analyst oversees the day-to-day fulfillment analysis of OCS’ SKU offerings including SKU lifecycle monitoring, validation, SKU rationalization analysis/ support, lifecycle status change processing and warehouse pick location utilization. Collaborating primarily with the Category Management team, Supply Chain and the revenue channels, the Fulfillment / EOL Analyst will conduct periodic SKU rationalization analysis and support to ensure OCS continues to offer a vibrant and evolving SKU assortment maximizing efficiency of warehouse pick location utilization. The Fulfillment / EOL Analyst is also responsible for tracking inventory levels, collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage any resolutions as the need arises.
In this role, you will support the ongoing operation of these functions, utilizing your strong attention to detail to evaluate processes and look for areas of improvement to better support a cohesive execution to further serve our stakeholders.
About Your Day
- Execution, tracking and monitoring of SKU assortment rationalization process in collaboration with the Category Management, Supply Chain and Revenue Channel teams, supporting OCS in continuing to offer a vibrant and evolving SKU assortment
- Tracking inventory levels and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g. Supply Chain, Finance, Revenue Channel teams) to proactively manage aged inventory
- Tracking current assortment velocity and warehouse pick location utilization
- Ensure ongoing validation and accuracy of both SKU lifecycle status' and assortment within appropriate databases
- Process SKU lifecycle status change requests from Licensed Producers
- Ensure Merchandising related fulfillment / EOL SOP’s and controls are up to date and compliant
- Anticipate needs of teammates to deliver an enhanced level of support
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Assist with ad hoc requests, participate in special projects as required, and provide cross-functional support as needed
- Completed Post-Secondary degree/diploma in Finance, Information Technology, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, reporting and dashboarding
- Strong knowledge and experience developing dashboards and reporting in Power BI is required
- Advanced Excel skills, Intermediate level skills in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience creating SQL scripting and reporting (asset)
- Experience in product analysis or equivalent roles (asset)
- Sound organizational, analytical, judgement and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, communicate effectively and develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. You will be required to be in the office a minimum of 1 day each week, with the ability to work from home for the remaining workdays (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance).
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools (i.e., MS Teams)
About the Job
- City: Toronto, ON
- Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Required Travel: None
We are committed to providing an accessible, equitable and inclusive candidate and employee experience. We provide reasonable accommodation throughout the recruitment process and in employment. If you require an accommodation, please let us know, we will work with you to meet your needs.