“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID:** 1424
Remote Work Available:** No
Job Title: Fulfillment Associate
Reports To: Fulfilment Supervisor
FLSA Status: Regular Non-Exempt
The Fulfillment Associate will be responsible for labeling, packaging, or shipping products in a production scale medical cannabis facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Maintains quality standards by creating labels, calculating cannabinoids, maintaining printers, and programs.
- Reviews strain names, types, variables, and overall quality of labels.
- Keeps daily inventories of all labels created, reprinted, used, wasted, and rejects.
- Restocking all inventory such as printheads, ink, and labels.
- Completing daily print jobs in a timely manner, while maintaining a high quality of all labels.
- Document labels approved and complete daily logs; summarizing re-works.
- Keeps printer equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Responsible for properly packaging various types of medical marijuana derivatives into the appropriate container accurately and efficiently.
- Label containers with the appropriate labels.
- Packaging products in totes for stores.
- Inspecting product to ensure all labels are present.
- Organize Finished Goods racks.
- Pull orders for Packaging department.
- Move work orders to storage locations.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS**
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS**
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater).
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, and visual inspection involving small parts/details.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise).
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.