**The Florist is responsible for creating and maintaining a fun, educational and seamless customer experience in our stores. The Florist places customer service and satisfaction above all other tasks and duties. The Florist must love all things Cannabis and be eager to impart this knowledge to our customers. The Florist also helps maintain visual integrity and store cleanliness (including upholding COVID-19 prevention procedures) to further elevate the customer experience in addition to any other tasks assigned.
- Ensure excellent customer service through product knowledge to drive sales, KPI's and customer retention.
- Assess customer needs, provide assistance and information on product features and offerings
- Uphold inventory control to minimize loss by complying with all BCC and company inventory control procedures, product waste procedures and vendor delivery procedures.
- Maintain store selling floor cleanliness, back room organization, visual presentation and safety standards at all times
- Assist in daily store recovery and replenishment and store sanitation.
- Promote current sales promotions, marketing initiatives and new product launches to customers.
- Promote and abide by all company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices.
- Complete sales transactions courteously and maintain proper accountability at registers.
- Handle customer issues and complaints in a proactive and professional manner with customer retention aways in mind, escalating to the appropriate parties when necessary.
- Actively pursue brand and product knowledge through company and vendor provided tools and resources.
**Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Welcome customers to the shop and check them in per established policy and procedure.
- Assess customers' needs, provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products to meet customer needs
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Compliance with BCC regulations