Quick Apply Full-time3 hours ago
Full Job Description
The Operations Manager, Fleet & Facilities plays a key role in maintaining and improving the performance of Nabis’ distribution and warehouse teams through a fleet of over 50 vehicles and 3 warehouses. Reporting directly to the Sr. Operations Manager, Fleet & Facility and working in conjunction with Distribution, Inbound, Outbound, QA, Safety & Security, this individual will be responsible for fleet and facility maintenance and management. This individual will need to be trustworthy, adaptable, diligent, and a self-starter. This is an on-site job.
- Build/maintain a structured system of vehicle audits/inspections to ensure adequate standards for use, performance, maintenance, compliance, and safety.
- Coordinate all of the territory’s vehicle maintenance and setup needs, both performing tasks internally and working with external partners (repair shops, vendors, etc.). This includes but is not limited to: fluid changes, vehicle repairs, cosmetic damages, camera system functionality, coordinating vehicle up-fitting, and vehicle inspections/registration.
- Work with GMs/Finance/Dispatch to ensure all vehicles have adequate documents. This includes but is not limited to: insurance paperwork and vehicle registration.
- Monitor and resolve all traffic or vehicle fines as cost-effectively as possible.
- Maintain gas cards and monitor their use to ensure cost-effective fueling and prevention of theft/fraudulent charges.
- Build/maintain reports of all relevant vehicle information or repairs and all corresponding receipts/paperwork/information.
- Work in conjunction with Dispatch/GMs to lead driving training, performance auditing, and safety improvement initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with Dispatch/GMs to support additional operational needs. This includes but is not limited to staging, driver launch/receiving, routing, resolving retailer/brand issues, driving routes, or booking of lodging.
- Support GMs and/or Control with building and security initiatives/responsibilities as needed.
- Coordinates the day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment.
- Participates in safety meetings by providing updates on statuses.
- Procures warehouse supplies for all operation functions and maintenance.
- Oversees staff that installs, inspects, repairs, and maintains building systems, including All mechanical equipment, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Safety, and Waste Management.
- Schedules and ensures completion of preventative maintenance.
- Establishes computerized reports on warehouse supplies across all departments.
- Continually monitor the facility for compliance with safety, health, and environmental regulations.
Requirements & Skills:
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to lift, bend and stand for extended periods of time
- Work long hours
- Some weekend work may be required
- Extensive knowledge of vehicles
- Cannabis industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Management experience is a plus, but not required
- Can pass a background check
- Ability to type at least 35 wpm
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Great verbal and written communication
- Customer service
- A mentoring mentality
- Awareness and understanding
- Low ego
- Willingness to learn new software and platforms
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
- You'll work at the fastest-growing cannabis startup in the U.S.
- Medical/Dental/Vision offered to all full-time employees: 75% of employee premium paid by Nabis.
- Competitive salary and compensation.
- Industry discounts at cannabis retail shops across California.
- On-site snacks and beverages.
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California’s dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation. Our team, backed by Y-Combinator and from a celebrity roster of tech executives, including Doordash co-founder Stanley Tang, Gmail creator Paul Buchheit, and Twitch co-founder Justin Kan, is scaling the cannabis supply chain with technology with the ultimate goal of becoming the largest distributor of cannabis products in the world.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year