Nabis is the #1 Licensed Cannabis B2B Platform in the world with the largest portfolio of cannabis brands, supplying over 100 brands to 99% of California's dispensaries and delivery services. Our mission is to empower the world to discover cannabis by providing choice, access, and innovation.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT NABIS!
- Competitive pay starting at $19 per hour, paid weekly.
- You'll work at the fastest-growing cannabis startup in California!
- Medical/Dental/Vision offered to all full-time employees.
- Well-rounded co-workers and teammates that are all striving towards the same goal. Nabis maintains a fun and energetic culture!
- Competitive compensation.
- On-site snacks and beverages.
The Nabis Fleet and Facilities Maintenance Associate is a locally based role that ensures the execution of the Nabis Corporate Preventive Maintenance, Safety Inspection and Vehicle Compliance programs in accordance with operational standards and ensures adherence to all local legal, health, and safety regulations. This role operates in collaboration with the on-site Operations and People teams, providing both strategic and corrective maintenance based solutions and to ensure the proper allotment of required resources are available to support the day to day operations for both "Under the Roof" and "On The Road" activities. This role reports directly to the Facilities Manager or Senior Fleet & Facilities Operations Manager (in case of a locally based vacancy)
- Performance and documentation of the Daily Vehicle Inspection/Launch process, ensuring road readiness for all dispatched equipment, including Delivery Vehicles and Larger Format Commercial Fleet
- Scheduling and compilation of day-to-day maintenance and repair of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment.
- Participation in Site Safety meeting, including providing updates on status of next steps for outstanding or completed items
- Procures warehouse supplies for all operation functions and maintenance.
- Coordinate on-site contractor activities and scheduling and in conjunction with Nabis Visitor Safety procedures, and provide on-site leadership while present for the following:
- Schedules and ensures completion of Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Produces and completes Excel/Sheets based Inventory reports on all required Fleet and Facilities supplies
- Participates and researches solutions for Site and Corporate initiatives.
- Ensures costs for solutions are within budget expectations and approved based on agreed upon limits
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2-3 years of experience in facility maintenance
- Must be over the age of 21
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch and twist
- Ability to work occasional overtime and weekend shifts
- Exceptional customer service and professional
- Adaptability and flexibility to learn new technologies and incorporate into daily work
Education & Experience:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Maintenance Certifications, a plus
- CDL Experience, a plus
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication, and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including decision making with limited information
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Proactiveness and sense of urgency
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite (Proficiency in Google Sheets or Excel)
Nabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nabis is seeking to create a diverse work environment because all teams are stronger with different perspectives and life experiences. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Nabis are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour