FinancialForce Developer (Remote)
As a FinancialForce Developer, you will be at the center of designing and sustaining our current accounting software. As we continue to grow with new revenue streams and regulations that accounting must abide by, we need a developer with an accounting background that can play a major role in providing streamlined solutions and long -term maintenance of our system.
The impact you'll make:
- Create a system with sufficient controls to maintain an environment with compliant internal controls
- Analyze business problems to design, document and deliver sustainable, streamlined solutions, working individually or leading development as part of a team
- Configure, develop and customize FinancialForce Accounting and Billing Central to solve complex business needs
- Provide technical leadership in FinancialForce (Salesforce) Application Development (Lightning Platform) for Finance’s use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
- Working collaboratively with Finance leadership, Salesforce developers and Weedmaps business partners
What you've accomplished:
- Certifications: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer, Salesforce Administrator & Developer
- General understanding of accounting and the various processes within the accounting function
- 5+ years of Salesforce/FinancialForce experience developing and managing applications on the Force.com
- Visual Force, Process Builder, Apex controllers, Triggers, APIs, Governor limits, Web Services and Batch Jobs
- High level requirements gathering, ability to translate into technical specifications
- Knowledge of financial management concepts, techniques, and function
- Knowledge of project management techniques and ability to lead small to medium sized projects or development efforts
- Ability to accurately estimate deliverable requirements into development hours
- FinancialForce.com, ERP Cloud, Communities and FinancialForce Integrations
- FinancialForce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using FinancialForce (Salesforce) out-of-the-box functionality
- FinancialForce Implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level
- 100% paid employee monthly Medical, Dental and Vision premiums AND 80% paid dependent monthly premiums
- HMO (California residents only) and PPO option offered through United Healthcare
- Company-paid $50,000 in Basic Life/AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment) coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: 100% match on the first 1%. 50% match from 2-6% of employee contributions
- 3 weeks PTO (accrued) and 5 sick days (immediate)
- Supplemental, voluntary benefits
- Kindbody (family planning/fertility) including up to $10,000 towards cash-pay services
- Goodly (Student Loan Repayment/529 Education Savings) including a company contribution of up to $1,000/year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical, Dependent, Transit and Parking)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Pet Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- During current work-from-home:
- Reimbursements for home office setup and monthly WiFi
- 11 company-paid holidays
- Catered lunch and snacks provided when working in the office
- Snack boxes sent straight to your door when you work-from-home
- Casual work environment, read no fancy clothes required, but you are free to dress to the nines!
- Monthly virtual happy hours
- Quarterly all-hands meetings
Weedmaps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are looking for the smartest and most passionate people who want to join our team and develop the services, systems, and marketplaces that will serve the marijuana industry in the decades to come. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Applicants may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the ADA and state/local laws. Please inform us if you need assistance participating in the interview process.
Founded in 2008, WM Technology is a leading technology and software infrastructure provider to the cannabis industry, comprising a B2C platform, Weedmaps, and B2B software, WM Business. The cloud-based SaaS solutions from WM Business provide an end-to-end operating system for cannabis retailers. WM Business’ tools support compliance with the complex, disparate, and constantly evolving regulations applicable to the cannabis industry. Through its website and mobile apps, WM Technology provides consumers with the latest information about cannabis retailers, brands, and products, facilitating product discovery and driving engagement with our retail and brand customers.
WM Technology holds a strong belief in the power of cannabis and the importance of enabling safe, legal access to consumers worldwide. Since inception, WM Technology has worked tirelessly, not only to become the most comprehensive platform for consumers, but to build the software solutions that power businesses compliantly in the space, to advocate for legalization, social equity, and licensing in many jurisdictions, and to facilitate further learning through partnering with subject matter experts on providing detailed, accurate information about the plant.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, WM Technology supports remote work for all eligible employees. Visit us at www.weedmaps.com.