Department: Human Resources / Talent Acquisition
Reports To: Director of Performance Management
The Executive Recruiter owns and executes Director and above level searches and will be well-versed in all aspects of an executive search including research, candidate generation and development, senior client management, and offer negotiations with multiple components of compensation. The Executive Recruiter will also be tasked to work on various leveled salaried positions as requested. This role manages the full life cycle of recruiting from research and talent mapping to leading debriefs and offers. The role is a critical position that influences our future and drives great leadership hires at Trulieve.
- Partnering key stakeholders to develop proactive talent pipelines to support Talent Management/Succession outcomes to meet future capabilities, ensuring robust succession bench strength to support the changing business environment.
- Contribute to the development of strategic talent sourcing and engagement strategies that consistently attract top competitive talent by partnering with leadership teams in various verticals (to include the Executive Talent Pipeline Sourcing)
- Build strong collaborative relationships nationally with Hiring Managers to support consistent and seamless recruitment delivery.
- Strong external focus and networking to identify proactive hiring opportunities in alignment with talent management and workforce planning outcomes.
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador, utilizing Trulieves Employer Brand and Employee Value Proposition to effectively build relationships with external candidates over the short & long-term and to astutely Trulieve opportunities to Executive talent.
- Support delivery of consistent dynamic and superior stakeholder and candidate experiences while adhering at all times to compliant recruiting and hiring practices.
- Sustain the highest level of professional business acumen in all interactions. Participate in industry-related meetings to promote our employer brand. Bring knowledge gained and results back into Trulieve for continuous improvement.
- Partner with Leadership, Total Rewards, Legal and HR to support offer development as well as share competitive intelligence and Market Reference data to support the evolution of competitive programs to continuously enable the attraction of top competitive talent.
- Manage a wide range of range of requisitions including Executive, Sales, Technology, Legal, Health & Safety, R&D, Marketing, Operations and Accounting on various levels as requested
- BA/BS degree required
- 6+ years? recruiting experience:3+ years dedicated to recruiting/sourcing engagement with executive talent and leaders within a Cannabis and/or within an executive retained search firm, strongly preferred
- Expert level of knowledge of the strategic life-cycle of recruiting (at the executive-level); including, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, candidate attraction, relationship building, reference checking and external networking
- Strong business acumen to comprehend the Cannabis industry; assessing current/future needs and trends globally and demonstrating the ability to succinctly translate knowledge to influence/support decision-making
- Strong contracting skills with the proven ability to establish rapport quickly and develop trusted relationships
- Strong ability to multi-task in a matrixed environment, while driving multiple projects with solid organizational and strong customer service capabilities with agility and speed
- Demonstrate ability to perform in an ethical and professional manner within a highly regulated environment while working with highly confidential information
- Demonstrate strong independent judgment and emotional maturity
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in Ascentis / SuccessFactors or similar applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools required