We are searching for a motivated Enrolled Nurse to join our vibrant team at Montu in East Melbourne VIC 3002.
Growing your career as a Full Time Enrolled Nurse is a great opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in creativity, communication and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Enrolled Nurse at Montu today!
**About The Job
**Montu is a leading Australian medical cannabis company facilitating efficient patient access to life-changing medication. We have built an integrated cannabis ecosystem, which streamlines the experience for patients end-to-end, and sets new standards in cannabis care.
Only 5% of Australian doctors are currently prescribing cannabis. Alternaleaf (part of the Montu Group) is here to bridge this gap and match eligible patients with the right specialists, to provide affordable access to medicinal cannabis treatment.
Our tailored healthcare solution helps doctors to serve more patients and achieve
better outcomes, while empowering patients with knowledge, and the easiest
process to get access to the treatment they need.
Australia’s medical cannabis numbers are rapidly rising, and we are actively
expanding our team to best support our growing network of patients and doctors.
**About The Role
**We are looking for a Enrolled Nurse with a minimum of three years’ experience and
current AHPRA registration to join our dynamic and friendly team.
This is a remote position - you will be working from home. We are looking for
someone who can work in a flexible growth environment whilst providing exemplary
The Patient Care Specialist (Enrolled Nurse) is responsible for providing:
- Act as a point of contact between patients and doctors, responding to enquiries and escalating where required.
- Provide non-judgemental, patient centric care with a focus on an excellent patient experience, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Provide follow up support to patients requiring clinical advice in the implementation of their treatment plan under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Maintain accurate, timely and comprehensive medical records and up to date patient contact information.
- Contribute to ongoing quality improvement projects within the team.
- Attend general administrative tasks which support the day-to-day function of the clinic.
- Contribute to and foster a positive team culture with a focus on teamwork, shared ideas and constructive communication.
- Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA Registration – nil practicing restrictions.
- Minimum 3 years nursing experience.
- National Police Clearance
- Ability to maintain accurate patient records with regards to legal and clinical documentation requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills are essential in this role.
- Experience with medicinal cannabis treatments will be advantageous, however it is not a requirement, full training will be provided.
- The ability to provide non-judgmental nursing care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse which meets the needs of our patients, displaying empathy and strong communication skills to establish a therapeutic relationship which positively contributes to patient outcomes.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving with a focus on solutions and process improvement.
- Display a high level of self-management, contributing to the team with kindness and collaboration.
- Demonstrated engagement of the development of self and others’ knowledge.
**You will be joining a highly motivated dynamic international team, with proven company builders and backers. Your ideas and contribution will be highly valued and directly influence the direction and progress of the business. You will also enjoy:
- Joining an expanding global company in its exciting growth phase
- A collaborative, focused and driven culture that rewards high achievers
- Competitive salary and package
- Opportunity for remote work
- Shaping the future of the cannabis industry as it evolves into a multibillion-dollar market
Jobs Classification -> Nurses
Job Location (Area or Region)
Job Location ( Area or Region ) -> Australia -> VIC -> Melbourne
Job Type -> Permanent -> Full Time
Non Profit Organisation
- Learning opportunities
- Opportunities to grow
- Attractive package
- Remote Work opportunity
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs