Who we are
Eaze is the leading cannabis technology company. Eaze uses a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide a superior user experience through fast delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California.
What you'll do
As an Engineering Manager for our Verticalization team, you'll manage team members who build our tools that focus on inventory, distribution, and tooling for delivering cannabis effectively, legally, safely, and responsibly. We value empathy, transparency, acting with intention, and a fondness for written communication. This is a remote position based out of the US.
In this position, you'll get to:
- Make sure your team members are supported for their long-term career growth by providing regular 1:1s and reviews, focusing on their objectives and creating moments for them to celebrate, while smoothing out the upcoming blockers
- Coach, mentor, and lead teams comprised of engineers across a wide range of experience levels
- Understand the company's business objectives and help align engineering to meet them
- Collaborate with other teams to help set organizational direction
- Staff projects to make sure nobody works alone, that knowledge is shared, and that our teams are balanced
- Provide technical insight and leadership to the team
Why you should join
In joining the Eaze team, you'll be welcomed into a small but dedicated engineering organization. We are a highly collaborative team built on trust and patience. We learn from each other and provide support for when things inevitably don't go as planned. Every engineer is encouraged to own their work and drive projects regardless of tenure or title.
As an organization, we are keenly aware of the injustice of the war on drugs - which for so many years has been used to incarcerate Black and Latinx people on a massive scale. We are always trying to do our part to support these communities, whether it's through the promotion of social equity brands or funding underrepresented cannabis business founders through our accelerator program.
We are committed to growing a diverse and welcoming team in a safe space to be yourself and learn from your colleagues. Minorities, women, and LGBTQIA+ people are encouraged to apply!
Where we can hire
Eaze has offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, but our engineering organization is fully remote and distributed all across the United States!