As the leading cannabis multi-state operator (MSO), AYR Wellness is on a journey to be a force for good; and it all starts with our belief in the power and potential of the plant.
We believe in creating an environment in which we can all flourish, one where every individual can find their genius and pursue their passion, because it’s this dedication to creating a culture of excellence, one where we’re all empowered to achieve our dreams, that will propel us forward. We’re a company that puts our people first. A place where talent is rewarded, diversity is celebrated, and innovative thinking is championed and we believe that together we can build a better and brighter future for ourselves, our industry, and our world.
Join us as we create wonder together.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of eCommerce & Digital Marketing, the eCommerce Manager is responsible for driving commercial and operational initiatives across regional and national eCommerce channels (websites, digital media, apps),. The role is focused on identifying and working with cross-functional partners to improve process and system opportunities to increase sales and operational efficiency. The role requires a good understanding of eCommerce product management, digital marketing, and eCommerce/ digital media analytics.
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, Identify, prioritize, and implement eCommerce initiatives to support business goals with a strong focus on customer experience, incremental revenue, and conversion.
- Help enable regional teams to monitor eCommerce performance and identify trends to improve performance at a regional and national level.
- Leverage data to drive new ideas and optimize top-line growth and profitability.
- Collaborate internally with regional teams on product launches, promotions, and landing page/ content opportunities.
- Oversee AB test strategy and execution to improve KPIs and customer experience.
- Work closely with Operations and Technology teams to ensure scalable technology solutions and processes are in place.
- Monitor competitive landscape.
- 7+ years experience in eCommerce website/digital operations and/or product management.
- Bias for action, speed, and agility and a “Lean Startup” iterative approach.
- Forward thinking idea generator with an inquisitive spirit.
- Project management skills, with experience running cross-functional projects.
- Data and analytics skills to drive initiative prioritization.